Imagine if you could figure out why people do what they do.
For senior leaders, that superpower will save precious time and energy finding the right solution for those you lead while engaging them to use it - quickly and easily!!
Wouldn't that take half the stress out of your day?
In this endemic era, our communication and leadership effectiveness directly impact our organization’s performance.
Communication must be seamless and succinct... the first time.
Why should you Attend:
There’s never been more important time for strategic leadership than now!
Four of the five biggest challenges reported to keep senior leaders up at night are… people problems.
Are you like them?
Do you want solutions to
Areas Covered in the Session:
- finding the right talent
- aligning your employees with your strategy
- getting the most out of your people
- creating a great work environment
- getting your people to work effectively together
- getting your executive team on the same page
Core Motive is a psychometric that measures ‘why we do what we do’ and is the foundation of emotional intelligence (EQ).
Leaders who understand and apply the strategies of Core Motive:
- get their teams on the same page
- provoke better, faster results
- reduce conflict
- foster autonomy and empowerment
- build better quality relationships
- communicate more effectively
- promote increased collaboration
Who Will Benefit:
- Understand why a paycheque alone is not enough to attract and keep top talent
- Pinpoint your unique core motive and how it affects your leadership strategy
- Discover the 4 driving core motives why your people do what they do
- Design creative ways to leverage core motive for peak performance
- Leverage core motive to generate greater success for your organization
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs - all C-suite
- Senior leaders
Glynis E. Devine is a Currency*-Driven Performance expert specializing in developing women leaders.
SPOILER ALERT: THIS Currency* has nothing to do with money!
Glynis works with senior leadership teams to leverage core currencies* to effect epic positive change and to help leaders become more valuable… to all stakeholders.
Her provocative solutions of leveraging Currency*
create employees who thrive and enterprises that grow exponentially!
Organizations hire Glynis when they want leader-centric solutions to:
- attract and retain TOP talent
- grow better leaders
- develop an air-tight succession plan
- equip their leaders to lead - and live - authentically
- optimize performance
- grow exponentially
She draws on the wisdom she gleaned from 25 years leading one of the top-performing teams in Canada as a Senior Director in a multinational organization.
She has personally sold more than a half million dollars’ worth of lipstick placing her in the top 5 in Canada out of a sales force of 30,000
sits on the National Board of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (canadianspeakers.org)
founded SHE-Suite, the movement researching how women at the top are changing the game.
is certified in Core Motive - a psychometric that measure why people do what they do
is a certified virtual presenter who delivers in person and online in English and French.
leads Your Soul Journey women’s empowerment retreat to exotic destinations (yoursouljourneyretreat.ca/greece)
has personally sold more than a 1/2 million dollar’s worth of lipstick
trains female ‘high potential’ leaders in Saudi Arabia for Vision 2030
has been an entrepreneur from the age of 20
Has volunteered for and supported the Look Good Feel Better program for women and teens dealing with the effects of cancer for much of her professional life.
Glynis has presented 700+ programs in French and in English