Microsoft Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and if you are using it only for email and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, about 80-85% of the power of Outlook is unused. You paid a great deal for the privilege of using Microsoft Outlook - why not wring every dollar you can out of it?
Using the tips and techniques and Outlook best practices taught in this webinar will enable you to stop spinning your wheels in unproductive activities. You will be able to leave the office on time with a calm feeling that assignments are under control.
Does this sounds too good to be true?
Not when you implement the strategies taught in this webinar and let the technology of Microsoft Outlook do the heavy lifting of your workload. The more of the routine and boring you can hand over to Microsoft Outlook the more you will have time to think, concentrate, and focus on assignments.
Luckily, this webinar shows you the clicks and drags that help you with the routine and the steps to the planning and execution of goals and objectives. With this instruction, you will be more productive. You will win the to-do list battle.
Why you should Attend:
The IT worker installed Microsoft Outlook on your computer and gave you a short tutorial on booting up the program, setting up your email and adding your company signature. Did he leave your office marking his work complete?
He left you to explore with the trial and error method the many features of Outlook and the tremendous productivity benefits of those features. Don’t throw any more money down the drain discovering productivity features of Outlook by accident.
Attend this webinar and get an in-depth tutorial on how to save time with Microsoft Outlook. It’s money in your pocket.
Areas Covered in the Session:
This webinar takes an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teaches you how to:
- Learn Outlook email management best practices and turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
- Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
- Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
You will be given a tutorial on using the features of Microsoft Outlook to:
- Create new folders for complex tasks related to specific projects
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Use a variety of views in the Tasks folder
- Differentiate between the To-Do Bar, the To-Do Lists and Tasks
- Use the Outlook Calendar to pace your work
- Use Outlook Today to provide a workload overview
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
- Close out your day
- Leave work on time knowing you are ready for tomorrow's work
With this webinar you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks. You will never miss a deadline and will gain professional integrity.
Who Will Benefit:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.