Imagine a world where everyone, regardless of their differences, felt deeply seen, heard, and considered when interacting with organizations at every touch-point of their brands. What could that look like?
How could this benefit an organization such as yours, and make you stand out as THE organization to do business with? In a world where we are increasingly focused on ensuring that everyone feels seen, heard, valued, and appreciated, regardless of how they navigate life, organizations, and their brands cannot risk missing out on the "hidden side of inclusion" - the ones you may not always "see clearly", but are always there! Businesses leave millions of dollars on the table annually, directly affecting their bottom line, simply because they don’t know how to be genuinely inclusive of everyone.
Whether this is in their marketing and communications, on their website, in their products and services, during a speech, or ingrained into their DEI practices, American businesses are missing out on a market worth well over 559 billion dollars annually! The good news is, we can do something about it, and it does not take much!
Join us on a fantastic journey into the invisible, untapped, and underserved North American disability market, where we'll discover that with a simple shift in how we see and understand our customer’s differences, as well as a few tweaks to how we communicate and operate, we can build new raving fans, tap into new, underserved markets of customers, and be the organization of choice!
Why you should Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Learn about the "hidden side of inclusion," specifically how organizations and their brands can be more inclusive of individuals with disabilities
- Understand the potential benefits of being genuinely inclusive of everyone, including increased customer loyalty and tapping into new, underserved markets
- Learn about the importance of inclusive communication and marketing strategies, as well as how to incorporate these strategies into DEI practices
- Gain practical strategies for building an inclusive brand and creating a more equitable offering for everyone
- Discover how simple shifts in perspective and communication can lead to new business opportunities and increased revenue
- Gain practical insights and strategies for making organizations more inclusive of their audience that has disabilities
- Be inspired to make a positive impact in the world by creating more inclusive and equitable environments
Who Will Benefit:
- The importance of inclusion and how it can benefit organizations, both financially and in terms of customer satisfaction
- Strategies for building an inclusive brand and creating a more equitable offering of products and services
- Innovative ways to shift communication and operations to be more inclusive of all customers
- The role of inclusive communication when it comes to creating a truly inclusive organization
- The "hidden side of inclusion" and the underserved North American disability market worth over $559 billion annually
- Practical strategies for creating an inclusive organization and tapping into the full potential of its customer base
- Best practices for inclusive marketing and communications, including on websites and in speeches
- The potential for organizations to build new raving fans and be the organization of choice through inclusion
- Opportunities for attendees to ask questions and engage in discussions about inclusion and the disability market
- Marketing professionals who are interested in learning more about inclusive marketing principles and techniques
- Communication professionals who are interested in learning more about inclusive communications best practices
- Human resource professionals who are responsible for implementing DEI initiatives within their organizations
- Business leaders who want to create an inclusive and equitable brand and workplace
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about, and how to tap into, the underserved North American disability market
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the importance of inclusion and how it can benefit their organization
Denis Boudreau Denis Boudreau specializes in helping organizations create truly inclusive digital experiences for everyone, including people marginalized by technology due to disabilities, ageing, or other circumstances. His mission is to empower people to truly connect with organizations, their brands, and the messages they convey.
Denis works with leaders who want to develop inclusive communication skills online or from the stage, for themselves, or for their teams. To this day, he has delivered hundreds of workshops and training sessions in both English and French and has provided counsel to managers and management teams to help them increase the reach of their message to hundreds of thousands of people and has trained thousands more on inclusive communication principles.
As one of Canada’s top inclusive communications experts, Denis empowers busy professionals with powerful tools to communicate more inclusively with their audiences, by removing the barriers that can get in the way of up to 40% of their audience who struggle with our use of technology – including those who have disabilities or are simply getting older.