The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
TrainHRLearning is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Your organization depends on accurate, timely data to resolve the various system constraints that you face. But there is not only one way to approach the task.
There are only certain data metrics that HR needs to respond to the challenges of the modern HR department and it maybe easier than you think.
You don’t need to be a statistician to analyze the large amounts of data confronting you.
This webinar will assist You:
Why should you Attend:
- In determining whether you really need the large assortment of data collection to run your HR department
- Gaining a better understanding of big data and an alternative to handling this data
Every-time we turn around, we hear about AI, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as the path to:
- Better running operations
- Better business strategies
- The cumulation of data
- How to use them to the best advantage of your organization
In our subconscious we are concerned about how much others know about us and whether the information is protected. But there are two sides to the coin. The direction is attached to your ultimate goals:
- If you are looking for an answer as to “WHEN” an event is going to take place then Big Data is your tool of choice
- But what if “when” is not what you are seeking an answer to but rather “WHY” it took place? If so Big Data is not your tool of choice
In this alternative loaded webinar, Daniel Bloom will show you:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to define Big Data?
- A review of the primary Big Data tools
- The challenges of Big Data
- What is the TLS Continuum and how it applies to HR
- The new toolbox and how to implement them
Who Will Benefit:
- The role of HR in generating the organizational data metrics
- How to implement the six sigma methodology to answer the question WHY
- The primary HR metrics
- The challenges to the organization of Big Data
- The implications of Big Data on Society
- The major Big Data resources
- Human Resource Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- Senior Executives
- Project Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Management Consultants
- Personal Development Specialist
Daniel T. Bloom is a well-respected author, speaker and HR strategist, who during his career has worked as a contingency executive recruiter, member of the internal HR staff of a Fortune 1000 corporation, an HR Consultant and a Corporate Relocation Director for several real estate firms.
He is an active participant within the HR social Media scene maintaining Blogs since 2006 and has written over 40 articles, which have appeared on line and in print;
He has written published seven books, the majority through Productivity Press (Just Get Me There- A Journey through Corporate Relocation -2005; Achieving HR through Six Sigma -2013, Field Guide to Achieving HR Excellence through Six Sigma – 2016, The Exceptional Educational System: Using Six Sigma to Transform Schools – 2017, Reality, Perception and Your Workplace Culture – 2019, and Employee Empowerment- The Prime Component of Sustainable Chang Management – 2020, Achieving HR Excellence through Six Sigma 2nd Edition - 2021).
He also serves on the St Petersburg College’s Six Sigma Black Belt Review Board.
Dan earned a Bachelor of Arts in Education from Parsons College and his Six Sigma Black Belt training from the Engineering and Technology Program at St. Petersburg College.
He holds dual certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources from HRCI, and as a Six Sigma Black Belt.