Each person is born ethnocentric or believing that other people and events revolve around them which is generally true for the first few years of a child's life. The focus of activity for a growing child is inward.
Some people carry this inward, self-focus into adulthood. These people, so overly concerned with their own well-being in a self-centered way, never learn the secrets of influence. Successful people, who want to have the power of persuasion, turn their circle of activity and interest outward.
They expand their interests and focus to be as conscious of the people around them as they are of themselves. They learn to be interested, not just interesting. They develop what we call, charisma.
As they continue on the journey to be influential and charismatic, they combine their interest in other people with the skills of communicating dynamically, being enthusiastic, having optimism, being persuasive, and building the respect and trust of others. They literally earn the label, charismatic.
This charisma gives them tremendous power in building dynamic teams and in interactions with colleagues.
What are the benefits of attending this webinar? You'll learn to:
- Increase your personal charisma and confidence
- Discover your unique and innate charismatic strengths
- Polish your self-regulation and social regulation emotional intelligence skills
- Refine your interpersonal people skills
- Engage team members and colleagues on a regular basis for improved workplace results
As you develop charisma with the points taught in this webinar, you will enter an elite circle of achievers on the raceway to success.
Why you should Attend:
All systematized in six easy steps, this webinar increases personal competence and presence. It provides real help-not just theory-in the pursuit of an authentic, captivating and compelling presence built on the fundamentals of confidence and the magic of charisma.
Charisma is that intangible that makes people want to follow you, to be around you and to be influenced by you. When you combine charisma with confidence, others will respect you and seek you out.
Some people have an innate charisma, but in this webinar it is made crystal clear that charisma can be learned. When you understand and practice fundamental principles of charisma, you develop greater levels of charisma and connection.
Together we'll explore the keys to increasing self-esteem, eliminating the negative and inspiring others. Plus, you'll be given tips for building trust, mastering the art of presence, and conveying confidence through body language.
With the increased personal power and enhanced persuasion skills you'll learn, you can confidently tackle any obstacle on the way to the top!
Areas Covered in the Session:
In this webinar, charisma is defined, examples of charismatic behavior are given and a few tips on how to avoid destroying your charisma are included.
You will learn how to:
- Use your personal attributes to your advantage
- Be confident in your abilities to handle challenging situations
- Speak authoritatively as needed
- Be assertive even when petrified inside
- Make people feel comfortable
- Create rapport
- Have a presence in the room
- Tackle difficult conversations with increased conversation skills
- Be authentic and sincere when interacting with others
- Be empathetic at appropriate times
- Model the principal components of personal power
- Preserve personal integrity even when missteps happen
- Increase your ability to persuade
Without confidence and charisma, your career has little chance of flourishing and you'll be stumbling up the ladder of success, not moving up rapidly, step by step.
Register today and become a major influencer in your work and relationship circles.
Who Will Benefit:
- Vice President Positions
- Director Positions
- Management Positions in:
- Finance and Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Administrative Personnel
- High Potentials
- This is a "Must Have" professional growth webinar for any individual who wants to have a career, not just a job. With that said, managers at all levels of the organization would benefit from this instruction.
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.