The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
TrainHRLearning is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
"Stress Is A Fact Of Life" For many people, everyday stress can build to a level that seems too difficult to handle and can leave you feeling depleted.
These reactions can leave you exposed to a variety of illnesses and injuries or can take you away from your life goals. How do you ensure that you remain healthy as you move through this business disruption?
Why you should Attend:
Our mental and physical health has been negatively impacted by the impact of the pandemic and the challenges within our businesses. 52% have reported that their mental health is somewhat too much worse than what it was prior to the pandemic. A year later these challenges are continuing to take their toll on our health.
This workshop is MORE than just about exercise or eating right. Implement a framework that can be used for the smallest annoyance to the biggest of challenges. Discover how to effectively respond to challenges, cope with change, and garner more support, so that you can finally focus on living your healthiest life.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge, and crisis
- Success and longevity hinge not just on your knowledge and skills, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized during challenging situations
- Resilient people sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions
- Stress management is fluid and relies on having a number of different strategies in the three buckets of coping skills
Who Will Benefit:
- Understand the key concepts around chaos, stress, and resiliency in order to implement the right plan
- Recognize the harmful effects stress has on your body and the impact of ignoring these signs using our Personal Assessment CheckList
- Know how to recognize the early warning signs that stress is building up so that you can deal with it before it impacts your health
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome life's challenges and gain more happiness, satisfaction, and joy
- Ask three simple questions in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Resiliency Plan based on the S-O-S Principle to reduce stress and stress overload, and increase resiliency to deal with future changes and challenges
- Proactively implement the right plan for you before it impacts your health
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs C-Suite
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.