Many of our teams were having difficulty coping with stress long before COVID-19 came along. Now we are seeing that this stress is heightened even further, and our teams are struggling to find their way.
For those that are suffering from heightened anxiety, you will see their productivity decrease and they will fail to positively engage in their job, which can in return make them even more anxious.
The key is to recognize those thoughts and situations that are increasing anxiety and to receive the right support, so that this anxiety can be managed, overcome, or worked around.
This webinar will help HR Professionals and organization leaders to understand stress, anxiety and panic and utilize the A-L-E-C model for providing needed support and understanding.
Why should you Attend:
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19), you are probably seeing employees who are experiencing a higher degree of anxiety, panic and worry.
It is normal to feel stressed during this crisis, but when the anxiety begins to take control and keep your employees from performing their normal activities, it becomes a serious problem.
As leaders, we need to look for ways to protect the psychological health of our employees during this crisis.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Introduction to the complex issue of anxiety and the factors that put people at risk
- Recognize risk factors and warning signs for anxiety disorders
- Improve comfort in addressing anxiety issues in the workplace using a Supportive Conversations Action Plan
- Increase your knowledge, skills and strategies to reduce stigma and move towards positive outcomes in dealing with Anxiety Disorders, including panic and phobias
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.