Your workforce is now remote. Your job is to ensure that they are feeling safe, supported, and productive.
Many of our teams were having difficulty coping with stress and were facing burnout long before COVID-19 came along. Now we are seeing that this stress is heightened even further, and our teams are struggling to find their way.
This webinar will help HR Professionals and organization leaders to choose the most effective strategies that will help their teams stay engaged, balance the uncertainty, and build their resilience.
Resiliency can be learned. Small shifts can have a major impact. With these seven key areas, this interactive workshop will help you to choose the most effective strategies to help your team move forward during this crisis, minimize their negative stress symptoms and reactions, and take back their life.
Discover how to effectively respond to challenges, cope through change, and give and garner more support, so that your team can thrive.
Why you should Attend:
The Coronavirus pandemic has sent many teams and businesses for a loop. You are probably seeing your employees experiencing a higher degree of uncertainty, worry and stress about their health and safety and that of their loved ones, and how the next couple of months will play out in their work and personal lives.
As leaders, we need to look for creative ways to do business and we need to protect the physical and psychological health of ourselves and our employees during this crisis. Your job now, as a leader, is to ensure that your team is feeling safe, supported, and engaged.
Successful leaders know that small shifts can have a major impact on mental health. Discover the seven key areas, that will help you to choose the most effective strategies to help you and your team move forward during this crisis, minimize their negative stress symptoms and reactions, and stay mentally healthy.
Discover how to effectively respond to challenges, cope through change, and give and garner more support, so that you and your team can build resiliency, accelerate performance, and thrive through this continuing uncertainty.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Key Messages:
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along, and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge, and crisis
- Leaders who understand and address mental health challenges, will have teams that thrive through this uncertainty and those organizations that ignore those needs will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- Resilient people are able to sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions
- Resiliency is created and sustained through adaptability, a sense of purpose and vision, insight and problem-solving, and garnering support
- In the workplace, leaders can not only model resilient behaviour and attitudes, which is critical, but they can also employ strategies to meet the mental health needs of their employees to encourage engagement, productivity, and resilience
- Participants will:
- Avoid the pitfalls to managing a team during and after crisis using the 7 keys
- Recognize the mental health indicators and symptoms that are signaling that your team is not coping with the uncertainty and business disruption
- Discover the 3 C's that leaders are vital to effective leadership
- Detect, assess, and minimize the causes and symptoms of stress that those in your team may be facing
- Understand the different types of resiliency strategies that can protect your team's mental health, and enable them to relax more and feel better
- Utilize various resiliency strategies based on the S-O-S Principle to increase and restore energy, improve productivity, and support your team in achieving their objectives
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.