Many companies in today's society struggle tremendously not begin able to achieve satisfaction of customer service exceptional experience. This is a known fact due to lack of inadequate customer services experience training.
Leaders deal with every day hiring inexperience employees who knows nothing about sales or exceptional customer service experience culture. This kind of deficiency of having inadequate customer service experience training will leave a company at a loss for customers and eventually sales. If this issue is not addressed immediately, it can leave the company
closing its doors.
In this training session, Leaders will learn first why it is extremely important to focus on exceptional customer service experience.
Leaders will be trained different ways to approach how to train employees concerning exceptional customer service experience.
Leaders will gain knowledge of the benefits of training employees on this matter. The leaders will have the opportunity to demonstrate and
educate the impact of poor and exceptional customer service experience. Leaders will gain knowledge of different techniques how to approach inexperienced employees to become experienced customer service expertise.
Why you should Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- With this webinar all Business Owners, Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors and anyone in Leadership role will have the opportunity to learn the value of exceptional customer service
- Leaders will learn "Why does exceptional matter today?
- Leaders will exceptional customer service + exceptional customer experience = increase sales
- Leaders will learn "Why companies' sales are impacted by poor customer service?"
- Leaders will learn how to "WOW."
- Leaders will learn the traits of an exceptional services and bad customer services
- Leaders will be able to create strategies for improvement concerning customer services
- Leaders will learn steps to overcome challenges when employees aren't supporting the company's standard for customer service
- Leaders will learn the different types of expectational customers' services companies
Who Will Benefit:
- "Why does customer service experience matter today?
- What role and responsibilities does the leaders and employees
have concerning customer service experience
- Learn the impact: Exceptional customer service training +
Exceptional customer experience = Increase sales
- Learn the impact: Weak customer service training + Bad
customer experience = Decline in sales and no repeat
- "Why are companies' sales affected by exceptional and poor
customer service experience?"
- Learn how to "WOW."
- Know the behavioral of an employee providing exceptional and
unacceptable customer services experience
- Create strategies for improvement concerning customer
- What are some teachable moments of an exceptional and poor
customer service experience?
- Learn 7 steps to overcome challenges when employees aren't
supporting the company's standard for experience customer
- What don't you know about bad customers' service
experiences regarding your customers can hurt your company
- Take away from the different types of expectational customers'
- Small Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Department Heads
- Anyone in Leadership Role
Carolyn D. Riggins is the founder and owner of CDR Financial Consultant, LLC specializing in training, coaching and identifying problematic financial gaps. Ms. Riggins was in retail banking for 35 years with First Florida Bank, Barnett Bank, Mercantile Bank and TD Bank.
At TD Bank, Ms. Riggins was successful growing her client’s relationship by 71 million dollars through valuable training and consistently coaching her teams. Ms. Riggins served in multiple capacity levels of management roles regarding the many banks in her career path. Under her leadership she was able to work as an Assistant Vice President Store Manager, Vice President Hub Manager and Vice President Retail Regional Manager. In these varies leadership positions Ms. Riggins was successful with leading and helping her team by developing, coaching and training to achieve sales revenue growth, deposit growth, customer growth, lending growth and focusing on compliance.
Ms. Riggins has received several awards for top performing manager of the year in her regional. Ms. Riggins has also produced many of her team players who has been nominated as top performers in the regional due to developing, coaching and training. In additional, Ms. Riggins utilizes her Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Management and Organizational Leadership from St Petersburg College to train team players to be successful in their roles.
One of Ms. Riggins goal is to train and coach continuously by using her education and expertise daily to change, transform and impact great leaders and team players. Ms. Riggins has now moved her financial expertise, coaching, training experience, skills and education into her business CDR Financial Consultant to help other businesses to become successful.