Hopeless can lead to despair and HOPE can provide protection against life’s trials.
Research shows that HOPE is the most significant moderator of well-being and resilience in the face of negative life events. It is not about finding hope, its about creating HOPE. Successful leaders who know that Strategic HOPE is what triggers action and achievement in the face of change and challenge will be more likely to thrive during this chaos.
Why you should Attend:
Feeling hopeless in the face of uncertainty and change makes it difficult to take any steps forward. Without hope, you see any efforts to change your life as futile and you may fall into despair.
Throughout this presentation discover how to move from overwhelmed and frustrated, to a place of RESILIENCY and HOPE. It Is more than just being optimistic about things getting better in the future. It is a way of thinking and behaving. By focusing on creating a unique personal action plan to reboot, re-energize and ignite your resiliency you will learn how even in the swirl of chaos we can find our own beacon of HOPE.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Key Messages:
- Leaders who understand the power of hope will have teams that thrive through challenge and those who ignore the mental health impact of change will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge and crisis
- Success and longevity hinges not just on your knowledge and skills, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized during challenging situations
- Maintaining hope is not always easy and a crisis or the unexpected challenge can throw us off-balance and leave us feeling hopeless and mentally depleted
- Hope can provide protection to your mental health in the face of adverse conditions
- Strategic hope is not based on whimsical thinking but on a focus problem solving, experience, and support
- If the current reality is not ideal, move forward in creating your plan of action
- Participants Will:
- Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping energy and negatively impacting life, and putting you at risk for burnout and other mental health issues
- Understand the different types of resiliency strategies that can be performed throughout your day that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your mental health and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome challenges, restore energy, and gain more happiness, satisfaction and joy
- Learn how to utilize and boost Strategic Hope as a resiliency strategy using the S-O-S Principle™ to maintain energy, reach for adventure, acknowledge obstacles that been have overcome, find positive mentors, and practice gratitude
- Reflect on how they can be a beacon of hope and share gratitude with someone who has been that beacon for them
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.