Group Attendees: Any number of participants
Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)
Research at the University of Texas found that customer satisfaction is no guarantee of customer loyalty - that loyalty only comes from customers who love you.Why should you Attend:
Larry Johnson , CSP is the co-author of two top-selling books: Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity and Generations Inc. – From Boomers To Linksters – Managing The Friction Between Generations At Work. He’s also written for Huffington Post and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review. He has been interviewed on CNN. Larry has written more than 200 published articles on the topic of improving organizational culture.
An in-demand speaker and organization culture expert, Larry has delivered more than 2000 paid presentations for association conferences, corporations, and government organizations including Texas Apartment Association, American Bus Association, SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management), National Apartment Association, American Health Care Association, Harley-Davidson, Southwest Airlines, Westinghouse and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
He’s also presented more than 300 webinars for his own clients and for various webinar companies. Larry’s Education & Designation
• M.A. Counseling Psychology - Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff AZ
• B.A. Education - Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
• CSP - Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association
• 4 years in health care management
• 7 years as training manager in government and the private sector
• 35 years as president of his own training and consulting firm