You are invited to attend this vibrant, 60-minute webinar where you will discover the secrets to starting a successful change initiative with employee buy-in.
You will become a change champion, overcoming fear and resistance from team members while fostering a culture of engagement, adaptability and problem solving at all levels of the organization.
Why should you Attend:
The power of this webinar is in the tips and techniques for presenting change to your employees in a positive light. Approaches are suggested that will help you communicate with confidence and foster strong alignment with the change initiative among employees.
The strategies include how to:
- Define change in ways that eliminates the threatening nature of change
- Persuade employees to recognize the obsolescence of present products and services
- Highlight the need for innovation
- Create a vision for the needed change initiative
- Resolve conflict on the direction of the proposed change
- Utilize collaboration and negotiation techniques to resolve conflicts constructively
- Educate employees on the stages of the S-curve phenomenon and how it applies to your current situation
- Guide employees through the challenges of the discontinuity cycle
- Apply creativity principles to encourage employees to explore options and alternatives
- Communicate the vision effectively across all levels of the organization to ensure alignment
Attend and transform your business today to be relevant in tomorrow's workplace.
Areas Covered in the Session:
After attending this program, you will know how to:
Who Will Benefit:
- Apply the principles of the S-Curve phenomenon
- Communicate a change initiative vision with clarity
- Move the organization through the discontinuity cycle faster
- Use the Kubler-Ross Change curve to help employees embrace change
- Implement organizational psychological safety to ensure a free flow of ideas
- All employees in the HR department including:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Generalist
- HR Business Partner
- Director of Human Resources
- VP of Human Resources
- Other titles under the auspices of Human Resources such as:
- Organizational Development
- Learning and Development
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.