This webinar effectively promotes a sound understanding of the Excel interface, features and capabilities incorporating hands-on practice, productivity tips and shortcuts.
You can use Excel for basic tables, spreadsheets, calculations and charts through to powerful data management, PivotTables, professional graphs and automation of repetitive tasks.
Confident skills in this most popular and powerful Microsoft application are becoming an essential requirement in business, government and education.
Gain a solid foundation to efficiently build your knowledge to work smarter, boost your work output, save significant time and produce outstanding professional results.
To work effectively with Excel you must start with efficient habits, and application of correct proven techniques.
Gaining this knowledge is a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including accounting, financial analysis, government and business administration.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster and more effectively
- Know MS Office capabilities & features without asking Google or peers
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
- Strengthen your resume and job applications
- Confidently apply key features and capabilities in Microsoft Office
Who Will Benefit:
- Excel orientation
- Optimise the performance of excel
- Excel screen and workbook tour
- Overview of excel keys
- Mouse skills, tips and series
- Filling techniques
- Open, create and save workbooks
- Basic formulas and functions
- Keyboard shortcuts – Excel, general & web browser
- NOTE: Topic sequence may be subject to slight variation
- Account Executives
- Excel users seeking to boost skill levels
- Business Owners
- Chief Executives
- Cybersecurity staff
- Database Administrators (DBA)
- Educator / Trainers
- Financial Analysts
- Human Resource Personnels
- IT Professionals
- New recruits
- Project Managers
- Social Media Specialists
- Staff at all level
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.