Going “beyond the basics” Ray Evans clearly demonstrates, features and functionality that enhance the power and flexibility of lookup functions at intermediate level.
In this “easy-learn” webinar expand your understanding of lookup functionalities and options further enhancing your productivity and data presentation.
Lookup functions can match, retrieve and merge data between tables with exact and range matches using absolutes and named ranges.
VLOOKUP is an Excel function that looks up and retrieves data in a vertical table with data in rows.
HLOOKUP is an Excel function that looks up and retrieves data in a horizontal table with data in columns.
XLOOKUP is a new enhancement extending the functionality and flexibility of VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP.
Thorough understanding of named ranges and error suppression add substantial expertise to your lookup function skills.
When it comes to dynamically matching and retrieving information from small or huge tables of data, Lookup functions can elevate you to a new world of accuracy, productivity and time savings in Excel.
To work efficiently with lookup functions you must start with clear understanding, good habits, and application of correct table and function structure and syntax.
Mastering lookup functions and techniques is a valuable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including public service, banking, accounting, financial analysis, and business administration.
Seize this crucial opportunity to significantly advance ahead of your peers and competition.
Replicating the in-person classroom experience using a step by step guide, student files and data samples this interactive webinar offers clear understanding and maximum knowledge retention
Why you should Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster and more effectively
- Know MS Office capabilities & features without asking Google or peers
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
- Strengthen your resume and job applications
- Confidently apply key features and capabilities in Microsoft Office
Who Will Benefit:
- VLOOKUP - Range Lookup Table with Absolute References
- True and False - The 4th Parameter Demystified
- VLOOKUP Function - Exact Match Lookup Table with Named Range
- Tables - The Key to Future-Proofing VLOOKUP
- Using the Insert Function Wizard with VLOOKUP
- VLOOKUP Link to External Data using Insert Function
- VLOOKUP - Incorporating other Excel Functions
- HLOOKUP - Range Lookup Table with Absolute References
- HLOOKUP Function - Exact Match Lookup Table with Named Range
- Formula Auditing
- How to suppress #NA error messages
- NEW: The XLOOKUP Function
- Keyboard shortcuts - Excel, general & web browser
- Account Executives
- Excel users seeking to boost skill levels
- Business Owners
- Chief Executives
- Cybersecurity staff
- Database Administrators (DBA)
- Educator / Trainers
- Financial Analysts
- Human Resource Personnels
- IT Professionals
- New recruits
- Project Managers
- Social Media Specialists
- Staff at all level
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.