Everything has changed. We have a dispersed workforce with flexible work schedules.
We start off with learning the best practices to keep your employees engaged and looking forward to a return to business. Successful business leaders are at the forefront of change.
PART 1: Thriving on Change.
- the three most critical strategies you can have to adopt to the new normal
- what everyone's expectations are coming back to a work environment
- why trust is so important now
- Learn the 5 fundamental qualities of leadership that inspire and engage your
- Understand what really motivates employees - how to findout and support it
- Know why employees leave an organization and how to eliminate that
- Learn the top 8 leadership skills necessary to inspire your people
- Team Building / Engagement Questions. Adapt the four questions to work through with your team to sort through current & future challenges to the effective restart of your organization
- Productivity Questions: Work through the 5 questions that challenge how you look at any task and reduce burnout
PART 2: Winning Back our Customers and Reputation:
This section is a common sense approach to marketing, networking, customer satisfaction with you and referrals to recession proof your business.
To improve sales, it is about effective utilization of your current data base and their customer satisfaction with you. Here's how to get more customers and then use that relationship with them to be introduced to their network of potential clients. Everyone needs to know this.
Business acceleration occurs when you:
- Learn the three key customer service ideas to grow your business
- Identify how to create "Raving Fans" for your business!
- Embrace the three questions to ask yourself every day to reach your goals
- Understand how to acquire referrals and then follow up with them
- Identify who your marketing and reputation network is and how to expand it
- and road test the best questions to ask anyone -anytime
PART 3: Coaching Skills for Employee Loyalty, Growth, Retention
This module provides the four templates that will have you identify and bring out everyone's talents and strengths that will dramatically improve working relationships and productivity.
This ties into the "Greatest Management Principle", a great way to empower everyone. A new way to look at reskilling and training - how people will be working six months from now, and beyond. It is all about your workforce, their keeping it together experience with you, and then implementing your new strategies.
Why you should Attend:
This timely webinar will introduce you to all the strategies you need to focus on in order to ensure you are ready for relaunch and growth.
This is how to develop your employees’ best skills, identify how to handle your new business opportunities, clarify your company Vision, and get everyone on board to accomplish it.
The key to this, will be the onboarding and support of your employees, and their commitment to the rebuilding of your legacy. Will you be ready to meet the opportunities being created, or flounder?
It has been said: "Leadership is taking a group of people in a direction that is in their best interest." How prepared are you ready to be to provide this? You do not want employees leaving during this crucial relaunch stage. This is how to engage and retain them.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The benefits, and what you will learn are:
- Create real long-term engagement and empowerment for everyone through same day useable skills
- Instill a desire for continued professional growth by and for your talent
- Learn how to develop a strong sense of teamwork and relationships between everyone
- Adopt the skill sets that will bring out and enhance everyone's talents and strengths
- Support a plan for you that will encourage each person to be more pro-active to solving problems and /or improving procedures and / or systems.
BONUS Measurement Tools For You:
Self- assessment tools review
Who Will Benefit:
- Rating Your Soft Skill Leadership Attributes
- Rating Your Leadership Empowerment Skills
- Coaching Skills Self-Assessment
- This webinar presentation will be perfect for any organization that is looking for some practical steps to engage, re-engage, inspire and motive their leadership team and employees.
Bruce Lee As an international event speaker, coach, MC and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of a solid business leadership and entrepreneur /ownership background from a good cross section of industry for 40 + years.
Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of a Canadian Bank,
Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company, charged with increasing market share and building new service stations
Senior executive recruiter with an office in England
Owned and managed a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business.
As an implementation specialist for Custom Learning Systems, he enjoys working with health care clients all across North America and is developing a new platform that supports immediate patient feedback
On a personal note, he is very active at the Board level in community and sport organizations, manages successful election campaign, and is a regular blood donor - 504 times and still counting!
Bruce has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 30 years. Bruce is passionate on working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real life examples on the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles and tools to support the content and measure skill levels. Recent clients include health care organizations, education systems, accounting and CEO groups.
The focus is always on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge. A free PDF version of this book is one of the many complimentary resources Bruce offers at the conclusion of every webinar. There is also a special series of complimentary resources offered if you are in health care.