Did you know today 80% of workers - your leaders, managers, and employees- feel stress on the job?
The pressure to perform, collaborate, meet deadlines, and excel can start to pile on as well as navigating remote and hybrid working environments.The result? A heaping mound of stress! And heightened stress levels in the workplace can cause increased tension, conflict between employees, unhealthy competition, a toxic work culture which can lead to millions of dollars of lost productivity, lost customers, and increased healthcare costs.
The question is not how can we avoid difficulty and stress? That is nearly impossible to do. Rather, the question is: How do we develop the resilience to move forward? Make sure all your employees have the tools they need to manage stress in a healthy and productive way. This webinar will help your managers, leaders, supervisors, and workers to positively manage those stresses; become resilient to the changes that are occurring in the workplace today; which will result in being more effective in their work and in their lives.
The participants will learn:
Why should you Attend:
- How to manage your stress effectively in a positive and productive way.
- What the physical and psychological symptoms of stress are.
- 10 practical tips to help them manage and reduce their stress.
- Understand more about resilience and how they can apply it in their daily life.
Stress isn't always bad. A little bit of stress can help you stay focused, energetic, and able to meet new challenges in the workplace. It's what keeps you on your toes during a presentation or alert to prevent accidents or costly mistakes. But in today's hectic and constantly changing world, the workplace too often seems like an emotional roller coaster. Long hours, tight deadlines, and ever-increasing demands and workloads can leave you feeling drained and even burnt out. And if you are a manager or supervisor leading a team or workgroup, it comes with plenty of challenges, not to mention the constant push to give 110% of yourself each day.
If stress on the job is interfering with your work performance, health, or personal life, it’s time to take positive action.
In this webinar, you’ll gain a new understanding of stress; along with learning ways to identify different types of stress and how to meaningfully manage stress whether you’re dealing with everyday annoyances or big hairy situations. You will also acquire a range of practical tips and ideas that you can put into practice immediately, including tips on how to be calmer and more resilient throughout the day. The benefits are many: improved morale; increased productivity; greater motivation and job satisfaction; and better health and enhanced self-esteem.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The focus of this webinar is to help organizations and all their employees maximize their effectiveness by successfully managing everyday workplace stress. These seven points will be covered:
Who Will Benefit:
- Assess why change is stressful to most of us and how to reclaim our sense of control and balance.
- Quickly manage 3 potential negative impacts of change: Loss of certainty, confidence, and competence.
- Review a road map for resilience to guide you through the challenges of a constantly changing workplace.
- Understand why it’s important to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress and take positive action.
- Examine 5 essential traits of resilient people: Positive-Focused-Flexible-Organized-Proactive.
- Learn 10 easy stress management techniques to help you quickly build your personal and professional resilience.
- Review the 3 key questions you need to ask and reflect on to rise above a difficult situation.
- VP Human Resources
- HR Directors & Managers
- Professionals and Associates
- Chief Learning Officer
- Administrative Assistance
- Associates etc.
Marcia Zidle is a board-certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for the past 5 years.