Life right now, places many demands on our time and energy and balance can feel like an unrealistic dream. Our teams may feel like they are constantly juggling and not often fully engaged in what they are doing.
Balance is an activity that you continually engage in as you make corrections throughout your day, week, and months ahead. Balance becomes the harmonious integration of all aspects of life, including coping with business disruption and the pandemic.
Small shifts can have a major impact. This webinar will help HR Professionals and organization leaders to provide suggestions for living a balanced life based on the S-O-S Principle.
Why you should Attend:
Attaining a sense of work-life satisfaction has been difficult. The Coronavirus severely impacted the way that we did business and the way that we balanced our personal lives. As a leader, you are probably seeing your employees experiencing overwhelm, frustration, and feeling like they are on a perpetual hold from truly enjoying life.
Research shows that this is a normal response when a crisis occurs, but as the pandemic wears on, it is important to regain the focus on living a full and flourishing life in spite of the circumstances.
Failing to focus on taking a break, and creating balance and life satisfaction can lead to burnout, mental health challenges, and a variety of physical health repercussions. It also leads to decreased productivity and impacts relationships with colleagues.
Leaders who understand the importance of balance, will actively encourage, and promote balance within their team through their support, communication, organizational benefits, and training.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Key Messages:
- Balance does not mean equal
- Balance is continually changing
- Balance and life satisfaction is an activity that you continually engage is as you make corrections throughout the day, week, and months ahead
- As we move through challenge and out of crisis mode and transition into the next phase of adjustments, focusing on balance and life satisfaction is a critical part of staying mentally fit
- Small shifts can make major impacts on how engaged and satisfied we are with our life
- You owe it to yourself and to your team to make sure you are maintaining a healthy work-life balance that allows you to thrive, both personally and professionally
- Participants Will:
- Discover the results that a lack of balance has and the way that it is impacting their productivity, health and enjoyment and that of their teams
- Identify the many areas of priority and importance in life
- Understand and identify the many energy drainers and utilize energy boosters in order to free up mental and physical energy
- Be aware of energy cycles when setting a daily plan
- Help your teams gain clarity, a sense of direction, and motivation to live life with contentment, calmness and connection
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.