Toll free:
0 items

Change Management: Or Why Didn't That Go as Planned?

60 Minutes
6 months
Webinar Id:
Register Now

Recorded Version

$195. One Participant
$395 Group Attendees

Group Attendees: Any number of participants

Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)


Many of us have been part of a marginally effective or failed change effort.

As much as 70% of formal change initiatives fail. And the remaining 30% are sometimes not completely successful or take more time and resources than originally planned. This webinar will present approaches to assist organizations with planning & implementing change strategies that improve the success ratio and provide tools to help evaluate readiness, define resources needed, assess progress during and maintain a coherent process.

Today the pace of change seems to continually accelerate and it is important to understand the critical elements that contribute to both failure and success. From small process or policy changes to organization wide fundamental systems changes, slow and methodical, organic and incremental to leaping from "what is" to "what could or must be" for success.

Why should you Attend: Participants will learn about change as both the process and people impact perspectives. From incremental sometimes insidious organic types we hardly notice to the systemic strategic organization and life changing events. How to best manage the process and people is critical to any change effort. Take away include the Kotter 8 Steps to Change, 20 Do's and Don'ts, Change as a Human Process, the Formula for Change: Readiness, Resources and Progress Measures, and References to Key Resources.

Areas Covered in the Session:
  • Why Change
  • Change Fatigue and the Antidote
  • 8 Step Process
  • Tools and Techniques
  • Leadership & Management

Who Will Benefit:
  • Anyone who sees change all around them and wants to gain more understanding of responses, reactions, process, tips and tools
  • Is assigned to lead a/the "change"!
  • Has struggled with change and wants to understand more about it and options for planning successful initiatives
  • First line leaders, those caught in the middle, who regularly must implement change and explain the purpose and why it will help everyone!?

Bob Verchota is owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.

Mr. Verchota provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and managing change from mergers and acquisitions to project specific disruptions of the status quo. Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.

Recently Viewed