If your industry is complex with rapidly accelerating knowledge and technology within a constantly changing environment, Agile is a clear choice for your teams.
This program teaches the methodology and the language to implement Agile practices which increases organizational and team efficiency. Agile is a set of methodologies that represent a more efficient and collaborative way to work. It works because small, self-governing, cross-functional teams are dedicated to solving complex problems in rapid fashion.
Just knowing Agile principles is not a slam dunk…Rapid innovation requires dedicated leadership behaviors, a change in organizational culture, and employees who understand the need of speed to market.
Agile is a team-based approach to project management. It helps teams focus quickly on the innovations that matter most, get prototypes in front of customers, and rapidly test, learn and adapt.
Why should you Attend:
The question then becomes, does your team face growing pressure to deliver innovative and updated products and services for your organization? Have you ever contemplated using Agile principles to speed up delivery?
Research shows that teams built on Agile principles perform better than teams not following Agile principles. Research also shows that leaders want to implement Agile in their organization but when asked what Agile is and how they would go about implementing Agile principles, they do not know where to start.
This webinar teaches you what and how to implement Agile in your organization.
Agile principles can help your team solve nagging problems or innovate products and services in record time.
Areas Covered in the Session:
In an Agile environment, all individuals on the team feel they are valuable participants and in this program you will learn:
- The differences between traditional, waterfall principles, and Agile principles
- The language of Agile and how to apply it
- Why facilitation skills are needed in the vision stage of Agile
- How Agile practices reduce burnout on teams
- What changes leadership must make to fully implement Agile
- How to distinguish tasks for the Scrum Master, the Product Owner and Self-organizing team members
- What the “S” curve phenomenon is and how to apply it in your organization
Bring your entire team and help them understand how to:
- Conduct an effective Agile meeting
- Hold daily standups that are effective
- Define and set goals for a sprint
- Use the Time Boxing principle
- Establish a predictable path to accountability
- Build consensus
Research has documented that when Agile teams and non-Agile teams are compared, Agile teams perform better than the traditional teams.
Attend learn and implement Agile tips and techniques because THE FAST EAT THE SLOW in today’s marketplace.
Who Will Benefit:
- Teams at all levels of the organization
- Leaders and Managers at all levels of the organization
- Executives who want their organization to innovate faster
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.