If you believe that change is bad, it is. The more that we resist change the tougher our life becomes and the more detrimental it will be to our mental health.
Research shows that being unprepared and resistant to change leads to increase in chronic stress, and an increase in physical symptoms, such as headaches and back pain.
I can also lead to an increase in absenteeism and conflict, as well as a decrease in trust Successful leaders who know how to relentlessly focus on adapting to the changes around them are able to move through the change faster and with less negative impact on their physical and mental health.
Why you should Attend:
Feeling hopeless in the face of constant change makes it difficult to take any steps forward. Overwhelm, fatigue, and despair can lead to mental health issues.
Throughout this presentation discover how to move from overwhelmed and despair, to a place of RESILIENCY. By focusing on relentless adaptation to change, you will learn to how to stay healthy and minimize the chaos. Explore a variety of useful, workable and practical ways to help relieve stress, improve productivity and garner more energy using the 10 Up Factor.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Key Messages:
- Leaders who relentlessly adapt will thrive through challenge and those who resist will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge and crisis
- Coping with change hinges not just on your knowledge and skills, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized during these challenging situations
- Going through change is not always easy and a crisis or the unexpected challenge can throw us off-balance and leave us feeling overwhelmed
- Relentless Adaptation can provide protection to your mental health in the face of adverse conditions
- If the current reality is not ideal, move forward in creating your plan of action
- Participants Will:
- Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping energy and negatively impacting life, and putting you at risk for burnout and other mental health issues
- Implement the 10 UP Factor to release the physical effects of stress, protect your mental health and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome challenges, restore energy, and gain more happiness, satisfaction and joy
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.