In today's diverse, always-on, TNT - Time-Numbers-Technology - Driven & Distracted World, three performance-communication-relationship-building pillars often determine leadership success:
- Are you courageously developing and passionately projecting your unique energy and experience, strengths and skills?
- Are you truly "being heard or are you just making noise"?
- Are you developing mutually productive and innovative partnerships?
With the Stress Doc's singular wit and wisdom and Get FIT – FUN-Interactive-Thought-provoking -method, this webinar will strengthen attendees' abilities to bring their own purpose, passion, and power to real work-world issues. You will learn and apply high task & human touch motivational skills and strategies for: a) high-impact leadership and communication, b) embracing change, loss, and opportunity, and c) managing anger and conflict.
In addition, participants will gain creative tools and techniques for courageously engaging and inspiring individuals and teams, directly impacting coordination, morale, and the bottom-line! Discover that while "There is no "I" in team" … there are two "I"s in WINNING. And these "I" can "C": WINNING teams blend "Individual Creativity" and "Interactive Community."
Why you should Attend:
This webinar is for all individuals who wish to deliver leadership substance and style that connects with, motivates, and even inspires a diverse workplace by engaging both the head and the heart, high-task and human touch.
And in today's less vertical/hierarchical workplace, almost everyone has the potential to make leading contributions.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Defining "Passion Power" exercise and 3 "B" Power Barometer exercise
- The Five "A"s of Arousing, Connecting & Energizing (ACE) Communication-Leadership
- Vision, courage and self-transformation
- Disarming power struggles and critical aggressors exercises through courageous, trust-building "good questions"
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Styles Inventory and exercises: interaction of assertion and cooperation
- Five "P"s of Passion Power Model/exercise: interaction between head-heart (mind) and serious-humor (mood) modes
- Stress Doc’s "Top Ten" Skills, Structures & Strategies for building "Inclusive-Collaborative" (IC) participatory, "helmet’s off" teams
- All personnel levels - Execs, Mgrs, Sups, Team Leaders, but especially leaders who want to discover and develop their capacity for "Passion Power."Passion Power is the Doc's acclaimed model for expanding a leadership mindset communicational skillset, and engagement potential
- This program is for those who aspire to be engaging - motivating and empathic - high-impact communicators; formal and informal leaders who want to maximize team coordination and the creative potential of a more open, diverse and inclusive workforce
- This is a webinar for companies and organizations that understand the importance of generating "winning"IC2 teams: blending Individual Creativity and Interactive Community!
Mark Gorkin, MSW, LICSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, is an acclaimed keynote and kickoff speaker as well as “Motivational Humorist & Team Communication Catalyst” known for his interactive, inspiring and FUN programs for both government agencies and major corporations. He proveds “Stress and Communication, as well as Managing Change, Leadership and Team Building” programs for the 1st Cavalry Division and 13th Expeditionary Support Command, Ft. Hood, Texas and for Army Community Services and Family Advocacy Programs at Ft. Meade, MD and Ft. Belvoir, VA. Mark has also had a rotation as Military & Family Life Consultant (MFLC) at Ft. Campbell, KY. A former Stress and Violence Prevention Consultant for the US Postal Service