The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit
Viewing this webinar, its entirety qualifies for a recertification credit hour that may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM. Credit is awarded based on the actual educational time spent in the program.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
In This Training Course, You Will Learn How To Create A Solid Business Continuity Plan.
You Will Learn The Right Questions To Ask And What The Major Considerations Are That You Need To Handle Fast To Keep Your Business Strong & Viable. You Will Be Given A Solid Outline To Follow From Which You Can Develop Specific Plans For Your Company, Regardless Of The Size. We Will Also Provide You With Specific Tasks/Steps You Should Take To Handle A Crisis.
You Will Also Learn About The Major Issues Work-At-Home Staff Face … And How You Can Help Them. We Discuss How You Can Handle Remote Worker Issues To Get The Best Results. We Also Give You Beneficial Tips & Advice On Working At Home That You Can Pass Onto Your Staff. This Is Critical Information During These Tough Times.
Why you should Attend:
Having The Right Business Continuity Plan Can Make Or Break A Business. In This Online Training Course You Will Learn How To Create A Business Continuity Plan And Maintain It.
Save Yourself & Your Employees A Ton Of Hassles & Expense With This Training. You Will Be Taught How To Setup And Handle Home-Based Staff Affectively. Additional Tips You Can Share With Your Home Based Staff On Working From Home During These Difficult Times.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Learn The Key Questions To Ask To Evaluate Your Business & Develop Effective Responses To A Crisis
- Be Shown A Step By Step System For Developing Your Business Continuity Plan In The Major Key Areas Of Your Business
- Be Given A Basic "Business Continuity Plan Outline" To Build Upon
- Be Given Additional Helpful Tips & Suggestions That Can Make A Huge Difference
- Learn How To Support Your Remote Workers (Work-At-Home Staff)
- Learn "Steps To Running A Successful Remote Team"
- Gain Extra Tips/Suggestion You Can Share With Remote Workers (Work-At-Home Staff) To Help Them Be More Successful
- Business Owners
- HR Directors
- Remote Workers
- Gig Workers
Paul J.Cline Serial Entrepreneur and Psychology Expert. CEO at Advanced Ideas, Inc, Award Winning University Professor, Therapist, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker, Internet Marketing Expert and Business Consultant. I have 4 Advanced Degrees, Extensive Experience in the fields of Business & Psychology and a Wealth of Information to Share!