Even though the rapid transition from office work to virtual and back to onsite work has brought confusion and uncertainty, we are not powerless. In this webinar you learn how to:
- Face the future with confidence
- Have one foot in the future and one foot in the present
- Hone needed management skills
- Expand leadership skills
- Project a future vision of success
- Communicate that vision to team members
- Move team members into action based on goals and objectives
- Inspire team members with hope
We'll explore how to:
Why you should Attend:
- Rationally align members behind the team's purpose and vision
- Balance teamwork and personal empowerment
- Create and maintain engagement
- Key into the creativity and innovation of individual employees
- Customize your conversations to each individual's personality to encourage them during this time of instability
Do your managerial headaches in the Betwixt and Between environment include any of these challenges?
- Keeping team members connected
- Increasing team relationships and collaboration
- Having meetings with onsite and virtual workers
- Making fair assignments
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Sustaining one-on-one conversations at regular intervals with each employee
- Managing the personalities of individual employees
How many of these challenges resonated with you? If even one of them is a challenge you face, then join this webinar and learn how to move your team from the Coronavirus crisis plateau to a new plateau of productivity by using the acronym SCB (Start, Continue, Begin), revisiting how to enact change in your organization, and overcoming the instability brought on by rapid transition.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The content in this webinar will keep you from losing your sanity as you tackle this new experience of managing teams in a variety of circumstances. You will be introduced to the Discretionary Effort Leadership Model as we cover how to:
- Create profitability and economic sustainability by rationally aligning employees
- Set out the purpose of the team so employees can choose to support initiatives
- Get step-by-step instructions to rationally align employees
- Delegate with clarity
- Communicate assignments with precision
- Coalesce team members around productivity goals
- Form individuals into a cohesive team
- Move team members from storming and whining to performing and winning
In addition, you'll get information on how setting lead and lag measures relate to reaching the goals you have set.
Who Will Benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Lead Hands
- Human Resource specialists
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.