The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit
TrainHRLearning is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Many of our teams struggled to cope with stress and were facing burnout and mental health challenges long before COVID-19 came along. Through COVID-19 we see that their stress is heightened even further, and our teams and colleagues will continue to be at risk.
Research shows that failing to meet the essential needs of your team will result in burnout, mental health challenges, increased absenteeism, disengagement, and lost productivity. Leaders who understand their team’s critical needs will have teams that can thrive during this uncertainty.
Why you should Attend:
Successful leaders know that healthy employees are a competitive edge and they know that small shifts can have a major impact. By focusing on these 10 Essential Needs, this interactive training will help you to choose the most effective strategies to help your team move forward through this crisis, minimize their negative stress symptoms and reactions, and protect their mental health now and in the future.
Discover how to effectively support your team as they respond to challenges, and cope with change. Learn to choose the most effective strategies that will help your team stay engaged, balance uncertainty, and build resilience.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Leaders who understand their team’s essential needs will have sections that thrive through this challenge. Organizations that ignore those needs will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- Support is critical in combating mental health challenges
- Resilient people sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions
- Resiliency is created and sustained through adaptability, a sense of purpose and vision, insight, problem-solving, and garnering support
- In the workplace, leaders can not only model resilient behavior and attitudes, which is critical, but they can also employ strategies to meet the essential needs of their employees to encourage engagement, productivity, and resilience
Who Will Benefit:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms that are signaling that your team is not coping with the uncertainty and disruption
- Distinguish the 10 Essential Team Needs that must be addressed in supporting your team as they move through this uncertainty
- Avoid the pitfalls of managing a team during and after the crisis
- Discover the 3 C’s that are vital to effective leadership
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs C-Suite
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.